Monday, September 19, 2011

4th of July

We spent the 4th of July at my Aunt Karen's home with all my cousins and aunts and uncles. It has been ages since we've seen them all an it was loads of fun! We got there early for breakfast and then headed to the parade. The kids loved all the candy they got! Then it was back to Karen's for food and water fun and visiting. I really enjoyed seeing everyone and talking with my grandma and aunts. We played games and nibbled on delicious food... mmmm! After our BBQ dinner, we headed back home. We couldn't stay late for the fireworks - it's hard with a baby!! Maybe next year!! :)

Jilli


Waiting on the parade to start

Here comes our flag! Hooray!

Jilli, Me, Jossi and Miah

I don't know how she fell asleep with all the commotion!

Jilli doing the slip-n-slide

drying off


Jess with Sue and Alexa

Drying off again!

Aunt Karen and her oldest son (my best cuz), Jared, and Jossi

No comments:

Post a Comment