Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

November 22 & 24, 2011

We were so lucky to spend Thanksgiving with family this year!! We went to my parent's home and spent the day eating and talking and playing games. It was wonderful!!


Busy baby girl

Trying to get this crawling thing down...

Love her face!!

Our Thankful Tree

The kids and I listed some of the many things we're thankful for...
 
 

Grandpa cutting up the turkey- mmmmm!

Pretty place settings

Jossi and Aunt Rachel or R3

Jilli ready to eat!

Jossi ready to eat

Miah ready to eat...

She loved the potatoes and sweet potatoes

I think my parents need a bigger house!

Jossi attacking her Cousin Elsie

Amy and the pies!

Emily's cheesecake! (and Sarah)

Sweet baby Elsie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I know you must have been in heaven to be surrounded by your HUGE family!!!! I know how much you missed Utah!

    ReplyDelete